Chicago

Which one of these two wild sceneries do you like ?

Wild West
Or Wild East ?
I know your answer but like me you are trapped on the Wild East stage . Damned !!!!!Anyway , as I`ve already said , Chicago is a very nice town . The Superior it is not a lake; is a Sea , huge, wide and very blue . The beaches are full of people and it really looks like Miami or Riccione . Unfortunately, I didn`t have the possibility to see the Chicago by night :-( !!!! Officially because I was too tired , for real I didn`t want to leave Olly by himself : the motel it wasn`t a 4**** lodge !!!.
Here some pics during a normal day on the Windy City .

Question : do you think that the spirit of Don Alfonso Capone still around ?

Rush street
It`s a joke , these are the real colors ......... but the spirit .....


Michigan Ave ( it looks like LES)
Superior Lake
Sears Tower from the shore
Seagull
See Olly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mirco Concato

Sioux City -Waterloo- Dubuque- Galena- Chicago ( 490 mls)

Jackson Hole- Yellowstone Park- Silver Gate ( Cooke City) 201 Miles