Niagara Falls - New York (410mls)


The falls in the morning . Sometimes I feel like M.Modine in Birdie . I would like to have the wings and I`m wondering why we do not have it to fly over the world like these gooses or this seagull.


then I see people with this weight and I understand why for the humans it`s better walk !
The waitress asks : do you want small or large ? Olly said , small !!!!!!
Look his Mexican salad : "this is a normal size in America"

Upstate NY is very "country side" . To come down to the City we didn`t take the main higway , so , we `ve felt to be thousands mls away from the metropolitan area .
Rain again
Unfortunately the last two hours we are been under a very heavy rain and it was foggy . It`s been difficult to ride .



the rain stopped when we were arriving to the city
tired ( look my eyes) but happy at Motorcycle Federation where Leila gave me a fresh beer .


It`s been great !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. A very nice photo of the Niagara, Falls. I would like to see them! And a nice travel blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Mirco Concato

Sioux City -Waterloo- Dubuque- Galena- Chicago ( 490 mls)

Jackson Hole- Yellowstone Park- Silver Gate ( Cooke City) 201 Miles