Hi fellows ,
in this particular moment of my life and after almost 30 years dedicated mainly to work ( yeah yeah .... I have had also fun time) , I have decided to give to myself and to my son a gift . I have always thought to give to Oliviero (soon... it will be a man ) something different , and considering that it is not so easy to dedicate time to our kids and to ourself ( you know....we are always busy to pursue material things ) , I have took the decision to spend an entire a month on vacation with him . As a father ,I was looking to give to him a special "regalo" , something he can remember for the rest of his life . After days that I was thinking what to do, I have found the perfect one !!!!! A journey across USA to see together the natural beauties of this amazing country and to be face to face to the real AMERICA . Thus , I have rented from Jupiter Rental Bike in B`klyn a BMW RT 1200 (thanks Chris), with the plan to begin this "special" trip from the City of Angels direction to NYC . We will ride ( beside the major highway ) on three of the most famous historical trails/routes ; routes that are been open a couple centuries ago from the settlers that colonized North America . Our goal is to arrive to the Big Apple crossing deserts, forests, nat`l parks , prairies , rural and industrial areas ; eat and sleep on villages that are outside the major cities and meet people that as europeans we have only seen on the american movies.
Hope I will be able to transfer to you day by day our feelings, in order to let you enjoy this journey with us.

A very special thanks to Mi-Ca-To Puppets : the main sponsors of this tour .

Comments

  1. Can I arrange to do the reverse trip. I'm located in DC and want to go the other direction.
    Carl
    pixelperfectfoto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this route published. I retire this May and I am taking a trip on my R1150GSA to L.A. This looks like a great route.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. New Hamphire to LA via NYC area. My oldest son is in L.A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Mirco Concato

Sioux City -Waterloo- Dubuque- Galena- Chicago ( 490 mls)

Jackson Hole- Yellowstone Park- Silver Gate ( Cooke City) 201 Miles