To Mirco Concato

When I was posting the last stage I have received a bad news from Italy . A friend passed away .
Mirco was riding his bicycle with the same enthusiasm I know he had since when we were working together . He`ve lost control of his mountain bike and he felt down on the dirty road hitting a rock with a head .........He didn`t stand up anymore, and he died in this stupid way . He will not jump on his bike again because from what I`ve heard he wasn`t wearing the helmet !!!!!
Folks , (especially kids ) anytime that you jump on two wheels, on a skateboard , snowboard etc etc , do not forget that the helmet can save your life !
Wear it and keep it fasten!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirco was a great man , always available when anybody of us were need something . We all will miss his energy and his smile .
Goodbye my friend , I know that you are already all over us , part of that nature I `ve been so lucky to see in the last 15 days ! I `d like to imagine you in one of these clouds looking down and smile to us . R.I.P.


We`ve finished our journey . We`ve rode for 5.142 mls ( a special thanks to the RT 1200 )
without to have any problem , we`d passed 16 states (California - Nevada -Arizona -Utah- Idaho- Wyoming-Montana- South Dakota- Nebraska- Iowa- Illinois- Indiana- Ohio - Pennsylvania - New Jersey and New York ) we did go through several Indian Res. ( Hualapai - Havasupai - Navajo - Crow - Cheyenne - Oglala Lakota- Sioux - Cherockee and others).

We saw the natural beauties of this HUGE country and all people we have met it`s been gentle and polite.
The best feedback it came from Olly : he said that he doesn`t have any particular place to suggest because for him everything it`s been a discovery , he felt to ride through a movie/ documentary .
The best present that he did receive `till now from me.

Love him, is very kind .

Folks ...... unfortunately is finished and I have to go to do some work . Don`t worry , in the next days I will update the blog with other pics .


Have a good one ,
Ciao

Comments

  1. Wow. What a great adventure. So much to have seen and experienced. Some of the pictures took my breath away. You explored across a ciountry that has hidden treaures that we as Americans tend to overlook! Thank D. For sharing what was a special moment w/you and your son And a lifetime full of memories to share w/all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing trip, thank you for sharing all this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great read...thanks! I plan on taking a similar trip next year, and this has only added to my excitement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sioux City -Waterloo- Dubuque- Galena- Chicago ( 490 mls)

Jackson Hole- Yellowstone Park- Silver Gate ( Cooke City) 201 Miles