Moab-Salt Lake City-Jackson Hole ( 500 mls)

Today it`s been a tranfer trip ; from the Southern Nat`l parks to the north . On the way to SLC, the scenery it was nice only on the first 40-50 mls ,
the remaing part is was pretty boring

We made a stop at Rice ( just before SLC ) and we went to visit a local Dinosaur museum ( pretty cool ) . They have the only skeleton of Utahraptor
Kids outside the museum


Anyway ,it was my first time to SLC and .............. I didn`t see anyting that will bring me back here again .

Different story the second part of the stage !!!! It`s been so nice that I`ve took only few pictures ( a couple of these of the refreshing watermelon that Ivyn and Marie gave to us )

I have enjoyed the ride so much that it`s been impossible to have a stop ! From Montpelier to Afton ( 47 mls on the Bozeman Trail) the ride it was pure adrenalin !!!! The road , the scenery, the colours, the mountains , the hills , the asphalt and above all ..... NO CARS, has given to me the perfect situation THAT EVERY BIKERS WANTS TO HAVE ! One curve after the other , I `ve drove so well that also Olly trough the speakers it was screaming : do not stop , do not stop , keep going !!! Awesome !!!!! Don`t say to anybody but .. the avg speed it`s been 83 miles per hour !

After 500 mls , we arrived at Jackson Hole around 8.00 pm . J.H. is a very beatiful "wild west village " , that didn`t loose the original " charme " despite too many tourists are playing the frontier`s men with their brand new cowboys hat.

After dinner I did go to the oldest bar of J.H. , pardon me , Saloon and ...........see what I have saw !!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mirco Concato

Sioux City -Waterloo- Dubuque- Galena- Chicago ( 490 mls)

Jackson Hole- Yellowstone Park- Silver Gate ( Cooke City) 201 Miles