Middle of the Journey

We are at the middle of our journey and I have to say a couple things about what I have seen `til now.
The Sky : the nicest thing I have saw , it`s very high above the horizon line and it looks like an ocean . Full of clouds and light , it moves with you , it covers you with an amazing blue color , it change mood very often , sometimes it make the world black & white , but when the sun comes out again the colors are even better then before .


















The cleanliness: after 3000 mls ( mostly outside the major Freeways or Highways ) I can say that I didn`t see any plastic bags , garbage bags , bottles or any other rubbish ...

Only some exploded truck tyre .

Thought : I had to do this trip before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Mirco Concato

Sioux City -Waterloo- Dubuque- Galena- Chicago ( 490 mls)

Jackson Hole- Yellowstone Park- Silver Gate ( Cooke City) 201 Miles