Hi fellows , in this particular moment of my life and after almost 30 years dedicated mainly to work ( yeah yeah .... I have had also fun time) , I have decided to give to myself and to my son a gift . I have always thought to give to Oliviero (soon... it will be a man ) something different , and considering that it is not so easy to dedicate time to our kids and to ourself ( you know....we are always busy to pursue material things ) , I have took the decision to spend an entire a month on vacation with him . As a father ,I was looking to give to him a special "regalo" , something he can remember for the rest of his life . After days that I was thinking what to do, I have found the perfect one !!!!! A journey across USA to see together the natural beauties of this amazing country and to be face to face to the real AMERICA . Thus , I have rented from Jupiter Rental Bike in B`klyn a BMW RT 1200 (thanks Chris), with the plan to begin this "special" trip from the Cit...
Popular posts from this blog
......... to NYC
To Mirco Concato
When I was posting the last stage I have received a bad news from Italy . A friend passed away . Mirco was riding his bicycle with the same enthusiasm I know he had since when we were working together . He`ve lost control of his mountain bike and he felt down on the dirty road hitting a rock with a head .........He didn`t stand up anymore, and he died in this stupid way . He will not jump on his bike again because from what I`ve heard he wasn`t wearing the helmet !!!!! Folks , (especially kids ) anytime that you jump on two wheels, on a skateboard , snowboard etc etc , do not forget that the helmet can save your life ! Wear it and keep it fasten !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mirco was a great man , always available when anybody of us were need something . We all will miss his energy and his smile . Goodbye my friend , I know that you are already all over us , part of that nature I `ve been so lucky to see in the last 15 days ! I `d like to imagine you in one of these clou...
Every now and then you gotta say: “What the fuck”, “What the fuck” gives you freedom, freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future.
ReplyDeleteKeep the faith
Federico Fagan